Have You Ever Had Sex with a Pharaoh? Kanye West feat. Vampires & Blood Suckers.

Whoa, did Kanye West suddenly get altogether more relevant all of a sudden..? Award for most bizarre recording of the year thus far goes to... The sound of the hip hop A-list collectively losing the plot (possibly, although almost certainly not) in front of too much Twilight.

(Bon Iver)
I shoot the lights out

Hide 'til it's bright out

Whoa, just another lonely night

Are you willing to sacrifice your life?

(Rick Ross)
Bitch I’m a monster, no good blood sucker;
Fat muthafucker now look who’s in trouble.

As you run through my jungles all you hear is rumbles,

Kanye West samples, here’s one for example.

(Kanye West - Chorus)
Gossip gossip
Nigga just stop it

Everybody know I’m a muthafucking monster.

I’m a need to see your fucking hands at the concert,

I’m a need to see your fucking hands at the concert.
Profit profit, nigga I got it;
Everybody know I’m a muthafucking monster.

I’m a need to see your fucking hands at the concert
,
I’m a need to see your fucking hands at the concert.

The best living or dead hands down, huh?
Less talk more head right now, huh?

And my eyes more red than the devil is,
And I’m bout to take it to another level bitch.

There you go again, ain't nobody as cold as this...

Do the rap and the track triple double no assist,

And my only focus is staying on some bogus shit,

Argue with my older bitch acting like I owe her shit.
I heard the people sayin' raps are gettin trap mayne;
Bought the chain that always give me back pain,

Fuckin' up my money so yeah, I had to act sane.
Cha nigga but these hoes love my accent,

She came up to me and said this the number 2;
If you wanna make it number one you're number 2 now.

This that goose an’ malibu, I call it Malibooya
God damn Yeezy! How I hit em with the new style,
Know that muthafucker well, what you gon do now?
Whatever ever I wanna do, gosh it's cool now,

nah gonna do, uhh it's a new now.

Think yo muthafucker really really need to cool down,

Cause you will never get on top off this.
So mommy best advice is to get on top of this.

Have you ever had sex with a pharaoh?
I put the pussy in a sarcophagus,
Now she claiming I bruise her esophagus.

Head of the class and she just want a swallowship,

I’m livin' in the future so the presence is my past.

My presence is a present, kiss my ass.

(Chorus)

(Jay-Z)
Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong;

Lochness, Goblin, Ghoul, a zombie with no conscience.
Question: what do all these things have in common?

Everybody knows I’m a muthafucking monster.

Conquer, stomp ya, stop your silly nonsense;

Nonsense, none of you niggas know where the swamp is...

None of you niggas have seen the carnage that I’ve seen-

I still hear fiends scream in my dream,

Murder, murder in black convertibles,
I kill a block, I murder the avenues-

Rape and pillage a village, women and children,

Everybody wanna know what my achilles heel is?

Love - I dont get enough of it!

All I get is these vampires and blood suckers;
All I see is these niggas I’ve made millionnaires,

Milling about, spilling their feelings in the air.

All I see is these fake fucks with no fangs
,
Tryin' to draw blood with my ice cold veins.
I smell a massacre...

Seems to be the only way to back you bastards up...

(Chorus)

(Nicki Minaj)
Pull up in the monster,

Automobile gangster
.
With a bad bitch that came from Sri Lanka,
Yeah, I’m in that Tonka, colour of Willy Wonka.

You could be the King, but watch the Queen conquer.
OK, first things first I’ll eat your brains.
Then I’m a start rocking gold teeth and fangs,

Cause that’s what a muthafucking monster do!
Hairdresser from Milan, that's the monster dough;

Monster Giuseppe, hell, that’s the monster show.

Young Money is the roster and the monster crew,
And I’m all up all up all up in the bank with the funny face,

And if I’m fake I ain't notice cause my money ain't.

Let me get this straight, wait - I’m the rookie?

But my features and my shows ten times your pay?
50k for a verse, no album out!

Yeah, my money’s so tall that my barbie’s gotta climb it;

Hotter than a middle eastern climate.

Find it Tony Matterhorn dutty wine it;

While it, Nicki on them titties when I sign it.
How these niggas so one-track minded?
But really, really I don’t give a F-U-C-K-

Forget barbie, fuck Nicki - she’s fake;

She’s on a diet but my pocket's eating cheese cake.
And I’ll say bride of Chucky's child’s play.

Just killed another career, it’s a mild day;
Besides ‘Ye they can’t stand besides me.

I think me, you and Am should menage friday,
Pink wig thick ass give em whip lash.

I think big get cash make 'em blink fast,

Now look at what you just saw I think this is what you live for...

Aaaahhh, I’m a muthafucking monster!

(Bon Iver)
I crossed the line,
and I’ll let God decide
.
I wouldn’t last these shows
;
So I am headed home


[End]

   Kanye West Ft. Jay Z & Nicki Minaj - Monster by Modern Day Marvels